Can you sleep with hair toupee?
- There was a time when I would have said, “No, you can’t sleep in a toupee.” That was back when I had long, flowing hair. But then my hair started falling out… and falling out… and falling out. At first, I thought it was just a one-time thing. You know, a weird coincidence. But it kept happening over and over. So I finally went to see a doctor about it. He told me it was unlikely to be a coincidence. He also told me something else that was even more surprising… My Hair Had Been Falling Out Since I Was A Teenager! So what did all this mean? It meant I had two options: (
- get a hair transplant (which would cost $10,000 if I wanted the best surgeon in the world), or wear a toupee. I decided to go with option #
- And you know what? It really wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. You see, when you wear a toupee… You Don’t Have to Think About Your Hair! You see, when your hair is long and flowing, it’s hard to stay focused on anything other than your hair. But when it’s short and growing under a fake cap, it’s easy to stay focused on other things. By the way, wearing a toupee does have its disadvantages. Chief among them are: (
- it gets annoying having to keep brushing your hair to make sure it’s not coming off the toupee; (
- it feels funny if you ever get hit in the toupee area (trust me, I know from personal experience); and (
- you always have to be careful about what you eat, because if the toupee comes off, you could end up with a very embarrassing and very painful medical emergency.
- Next: 4 Ways To Stop Your Hair From Falling Out… Forever!
- CTA: Download a Free E-book!