Lace Frontal Closures are the perfect way to have a natural hairline. It can help with baldness or hair loss problem, is the first choice of many women. In this blog, we will share some tips about how to take care of lace frontal closure.
If you're new to lace frontal closures and concerned about building a healthy hair weave, read on:
- Make sure your weave is installed according to the correct method and procedure. A greatly installed weave will give you an amazing starting.
- Sleep with a silk scarf, don't need to tie it too tightly. This can reduce the friction between the closure and the pillow while sleeping, thus avoiding injury.
- Comb through your hair from tip to point daily with a wide-toothed comb, but be gentle when brushing your forehead. keep hair neat.
- When washing your hair, use a mild sulfate-free shampoo. Sulfates are usually too coarse for braiding. Especially if the braid isn't virgin hair. They strip your keratin layer and make your braid more prone to tangles.
- Air dry your closure after shampooing. Be sure not to sleep in a wet closure, this will make it moldy.
- It's important to use a leave-in conditioner to de-strand, smooth frizz, and keep your hair smooth. Choose one that is lightweight and doesn't make your hair look greasy.
Visit our website to learn more about lace frontal closure and how it can improve your appearance.